TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

26 March 2006

Haha since there's no non-lyrics entry for so long I shall write one now! And post some pics too! Actually it's quite belated, about the Project Palette CIP activity some of us participated in last Sat..

My group consisted of my beloved (Danqing), my lover (Xinlei) and my dear (Shuying although she hasn't acknowledged me yet..lol.)! X) And they sabo-ed me to be group leader too. Anyway the whole process was fun..even though we were an all-girls group we were the 2nd to finish, still could walk over to Tiong Bahru Plaza to buy milkshakes from Macs and go auntie-window-shopping at the nearby NTUC hahaha.

The home owners were very welcoming and nice! Kept asking us if we were thirsty and hungry, and kept offering us drinks..aww. And the catered lunch was one of the best I've ever tasted too! Oh yes and at the end of the whole thing we were slacking on the sofa (facing the front door which was open) and watching tv (!!!) I spotted Adriano and Clara from Campus Superstar walk past! And Adriano peeked in curiously some more..then all 4 of us rushed out to spy on them when Adriano suddenly turned around to look at us with this weird look -__-" I think we're their jinx or something because during the following round of Campus Superstar both of them were eliminated! Muahahaha *evil laughter* ><














LOL actually there are more but I'm lazy to put them up =P that's all for now ((:

`ck