TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

14 March 2006

Wahh I didn't come online for one day and there are so many posts already! Haha. YES we should snap out of our slackiness mode! *nods* let's make the library our favourite place in school X)

Wellll went to Mediacorp to watch Campus Superstar today again and got to know Xinlei's friend Jun Yan who told me she's coming into our class! Bcos that class' combi is BCME as H2 and her combi is BCM and G as H1. So it seems that they have posted Bao Peng and her wrongly so they're switching places from term 2 onwards. Jun Yan's nice! From St Nick's too and Yushan's classmate since Pri2 can you believe it?! WOW =D

Oh yes class gathering! Ermm can we make it on Friday afternoon? Cycling at East Coast Park? Anyone knows how to get there? If not I can ask around (: Pls reply!

I know it'll be quite discouraging and all but can someone pls list down all the homework we have to complete/tests we have to study for? I'm abit blur at the moment, I think not everyone has the Chem tutorial and I can't find my Bio tutorial even though I was the one who gave it out o_O

Haha hope you all will have a nice (short) holiday! ^^

Your (fill in the blanks..lol.) ACT rep,
Carmen.k