TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

31 March 2006

Hey there! I've got an important announcement to make: please do not vote for me for students' council! No, this is not reverse psychology and no, this is not a trap or anything. LOL. Ok. Here are the reasons for my decision:

1) I'm attached to my Guitar CCA and thought that I could stay on even if I got into students' council. But I was wrong. The senior teacher advisor for council gave the nominees a speech and mentioned that those who got in but are in performing arts CCAs have to drop it right after their concerts! Boo. )):

2) I plan to go for CIP activities organised by external organisations (Project Palette, YLEP, etc.) and may not have much free time to do so if I were to get into council.

3) I still want to remain as your beloved ACT rep! Haha o_O

4) The past few weeks of preparations have taken a toll on me and I've been very confused, blur and stoned during lectures and tutorials. Breaking out in rashes and my left eye's slightly swollen. Tsk tsk

5) I'll rather quit right at the start than regret for not doing so halfway through, as you're not allowed to step down once you're conferred with a position in council. Must have an EXTREMELY VALID reason to do so. Which I don't. Unless rashes count! LOL =D

So DON'T VOTE FOR ME!! I definitely don't regret the time, energy and money spent during the past few weeks of preparations as it has given me much valuable experience. VOTE FOR SIOW-YI AND ERIK INSTEAD!! They're great people. Don't listen to Ka Yiu. Hahaha.

Thanks!

I still want to be your ACT rep,
Carmen.k ((: