TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

08 March 2006

Hi. Now that i am leaving the class, I abandon my stalker status and make a actual post. It was a (fairly)fun first 3 months. I'll miss you all in one way or another. (but maybe some more than others XDD, jkjk) Although I'm not in the class anymore, I hope you'll can invite me for class outings and such (don't need to pay right) I just paid class fund leh, how. Now you can't not invite me for class outing(haha) Ok, this post quite random. The point is, hope that still can keep in touch lor.

You will have to find a new chem rep, anyone would be better than me, actually, lol. And someone, please help suan WenChi for me while Im gone.

Forever Young Wei Qi! hahaha, Mark loves you!

Please feel free to add me on friendster or MSN

Bye~
Yushan, 06S6D