TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

11 April 2006

Hello! Currently at home during 4 hour break when Physics students are vigorously mugging for their test..heh. Just talked to Simpson on the way back and he mentioned that some people were telling him that we can go over to Ipoh and he can bring us around! To all the makan places..yum. And guess what? There are only 3 or 4 shopping centres in the whole of Ipoh! OMG. Compare this to Singapore where there's a shopping centre at almost every MRT station..hahaha.

Oh yes I would like to say a big THANK YOU for voting for me, even though I've doubted myself and finally changed my mind right at the last minute..lol. I'm still staying on as ACT Rep too! ((:

Most importantly, GOOD LUCK for the Maths and Bio lecture tests and econs test (so I heard) and Chem SPA and fitness test next week!

`car door key