TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

08 June 2006

Hello people i'm sickkk and jealousss. Jealous because i'm sick. Ok I shall just blog about my ONE day of fac camp. Don't worry I'll take up alot of space heh heh.

We came to school, took the bus to Marina Country Club where Nette and I starting reminiscing about wakeboarding (!!) haha. And my instructor (whom Eelin said was hot) still remembered me yay. Then we had abit of trying-to-warm-us-up activities but most of us didn't want to participate, i.e: Hwachong OOOOI (which they used for most of the camp too; according to Jianyang some guys don't like it)

And so begins our journey to Pulau Ubin. In a ferry. In a slowww ferry. Siowyi was like "aiyoh should take out the roof la, windless one". After some time we reached our destination we had all the usual stuff then started the EXCITING ACTIVITIES! Hahaha

First was rock wall where Eelin, Kayiu (erm did he arh I forgot..all I remember was him complaining that his skin on his hands were peeling), Siowyi and I managed to reach the top ^^ but kudos to everyone else who tried their best to do so too! Abseiling was nice too. Lemon and Andrew didn't do it though; they are scared of heights ><>< and my arms are still weak from rock climbing just before that so I doubted whether I could hold on..argh. But it was fun, a once-in-a-lifetime experience :D

Next was lunch, then rafting where team alpha won woohoo! But at the second lap on of our containers came loose! LOL. So we were like paddling a sinking ship x) and then it was JETTY JUMP. The segment which I was so excited about (Kayiu should know, haha). There is this scaffolding supposedly 2 storeys high and we had to climb, jump then float in the sea which was so nice! I volunteered myself and went first. When you jump, it's like total silence then suddenly you plunge into the sea -woohoo- I kept telling people that it's like feeling what committing suicide is but not dying XD Shuying was unlucky because she climbed up just when the rollers (the waves formed when a boat speeds past) came in. As you can imagine the scaffolding was swaying abit >< terrible. And yay everyone managed to do it!

Ok after that was bathing, pitching tents then outdoor cooking. Shuying, Nette, Weiqi, Wenchi and everyone else around us were crying because we were at the onion-cutting station! Baohe had a go too because he wanted to see if he would really cry haha. Yup as what Cass said everything tasted like hor fun. And smelled like it too! It was an interesting experience though.

Next we had to sleep. Evidently some people couldn't sleep so decided to play cards at the cabanna nearest to the tents and got very excited and were speaking very loudly ("AIYAH if I put this card I would have won already!"). Being in a tent near the cabanna I was woken up. When I sat up my friend, Liulu, sat up too. Both of us felt sick so walked around, played some cards (if you can't beat them join them eh lol) and finally found the perfect place to sleep - the girls' toilet! Wahaha. Don't worry it's odourless and dry (unlike the guys' toilet according to Erik)(<-- Cass! LOL) and we slept there until the first few girls started coming in to wash up. Got a shock they did :P

And so marks the end of my stay at Pulau Ubin. Felt super sick so took my temperature: 37.9! Went to the doctor's lor. Yup that's all. Well I wrote quite alot lol. Jia you Cass and Eelin for fac comm! <3