TagBoard

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Live Chat

Credits

Image from: Casseander
(big thanks to Ruixiong from 70 too)
Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger

24 July 2007

Hello s7a(: Carm here. I shall blog a little about what I think about the class too! Recently I wrote in my blog that mugging has made me tired/reclusive/less enthu, but that throughout all this, I still have to remember about my friends. So yes, before I really become a horrible unsociable person, let me say a few things before I forget.

I still stand by my view that we are a really diverse group of people in more ways than one, in terms of personalities/characters, aims/goals and preferences. Well, we still survived one and a half years together, didn't we? :D there were many instances where we bonded together as a class towards a common thing, be it having the same feelings towards a certain *ahem* teacher, or being very quiet and unresponsive during tutorials (much to the exasperation of our poor teachers :p) I regret that I haven't been doing much as an ACT rep to bond the class together, being busy with council for the past year xD

I've realised that our class has quite a number of interesting people. Like how Michelle is Vincent Ng's shi1 mei4; Weiqi and her unique drawings; Justin being super zai in H1 Geog (and I just realised that he takes H3 Physics!) :o wish I had gotten to know some of you a little better!

We also have lots of people who were ex-classmates: Cass&Lemon, Yukyee&myself, Danqing&Yangle&Shuying, Siowyi&Bihan, Wenchi&Weiqi, Kayiu&Justin, Melissa&Lisa, Melissa&Siowyi (German), etc. So coincidental, huh?

We also have very talented people - the artistic, the sporty, the musically-adept, the good-at-cooking, the high-IQs, etc. AND we've lots of non-Singaporeans: those born in Hong Kong, Australia, China, Malaysia, UK!

See, we're not that bad what. Don't lose hope on the class! I know I haven't. :D



On a side note, take care loads and study hard((: we've already improved in class ranking for Bio and Chem yay! Let's make our teachers proud and be present during the College Awards Presentation Day next year hahaha. Jiayouuu